SHARJAH , 8th January, 2014 /WAM/--H.H. Sheikh Sultan bin Mohammed bin Sultan Al Qasimi , Crown Prince and Deputy Ruler of Sharjah , has attended the graduation ceremony of 182 students of the higher banking diploma, banking diploma, and Islamic banking diploma programmes of Emirates Institute for Banking and Financial Studies /EIBFS/ for the academic years 2011 and 2012. Organised by EIBFS at Sharjah Campus on Wednesday, the event was held under the aegis of H.H. Dr. Sheikh Sultan bin Mohammed Al Qasimi , Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah . It was attended by H.H. Sheikh Abdullah bin Salem bin Sultan Al Qasimi , Deputy Ruler of Sharjah and Deputy Chairman of the Executive Council , Humaid Al Qattami , Minister of Education, Huamid Al Hudaidi, General Commander of Sharjah Police , guardians, relatives, friends of the graduates, administrative and teaching staff of EIBFS. Mohammed Musbeh Al Nuaimi, Board Chairman of EIBFS said the ceremony was graced by the sponsorship of the Ruler of Sharjah and attendance of the Crown Prince of Sharjah , pledging that the EIBFS would continue to develop the human resources. He added that the EIBFS is accredited and 500 students are enrolled in various study programmes. On behalf of the graduates, Esraa Mousa , thanked the Ruler of Sharjah for sponsoring the ceremony and the Crown Prince of Sharjah for attending the event. She commended the administrative and teaching staff for providing good educational environment that had helped the graduates to attain the highest training standards in the areas of finance and banking. Jamal Ahmed Al Jassmi , General Manager of EIBFS said that the patronage of the Ruler of Sharjah "represents a source of honour and recognition to us and enhances our ability for serious work and creative achievement, guided by H.H. efforts and thought in various aspects of work at all levels." He also added that the graduates are 182 of whom 126 are from banking Diploma programme, 43 from Islamic banking Diploma and 13 from the Higher banking Diploma. Flanked by Al Nuaimi and Al Jassmi, the Crown Prince of Sharjah presented the certificates to the graduates.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules