EPB-E01-S4 ? BUSNIESS owners will have the chance to put one of the region's senior bankers under the lending spotlight at a breakfast event held by Bristol law firm Gregg Latchams later this month. Richard Holland , corporate director of RBS for Bristol , Bath and Swindon , will give a talk and take questions on banking, funding and the financial services sector in general at the GL Business Club event held on Thursday, January 16 at the M shed from 8am to 9.30am . The event is free for members of the GL Business Club networking group, which meets monthly. For details on how to join, please contact Kayleigh Groves on email@example.com .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign