"We are excited by the opportunity to expand our R&D portfolio with high quality technology and look forward to potentially advancing a series of monoclonal antibody-based therapeutic candidates that will address multiple diseases," stated
"We are extremely impressed by potential advantages of Fabrus' high throughput antibody screening and humanized cow antibodies," stated
Fabrus has two collaborations in place with large pharma and biotech companies to discover antibodies to their targets, and has an internal pipeline that includes next generation antibodies targeting renal cell carcinoma and inflammation. The company's technology has been successful in generating antibodies against very difficult, therapeutically important cell surface receptors and ion channels.
"We believe this merger will significantly help speed Fabrus' trajectory as we continue our proprietary antibody discovery activities," commented Dr.
"We are impressed by Dr. Smider and his strategy to build a cutting edge technology company developing important drugs," said Dr.
Keywords for this news article include: Antibodies, Biotechnology, Immunology, Therapeutics, Blood Proteins, Immunoglobulins,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'