The exhibition of African attires and sculpture works by artists from Luanda and Cabinda province top mostly the fair on Art and Culture, under the celebrations of the National Cultural Day, to be marked on 8 January. Angop learnt that the females and males attires were mostly sewed with African fabrics and are being traded at the prices between 8.000 and 18.000 Kwanzas . Regarding the varied sculpture works the prices vary from 2000 and 120.000 kwanzas .
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.