Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This sensing system has been applied successfully to the detection of glucose in human serum samples."
For more information on this research see: Fluorescent detection of hydrogen peroxide and glucose with polyethyleneimine-templated Cu nanoclusters. Spectrochimica Acta Part A-Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2014;118():315-320. Spectrochimica Acta Part A-Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy can be contacted at:
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Ling,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?