Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Therefore, a facile and efficient method to modify nano-scaffolds for the construction of a biomimetic scaffold to promote highly efficient neurite outgrowth is presented."
For more information on this research see: Surface modification of PLLA nano-scaffolds with laminin multilayer by LbL assembly for enhancing neurite outgrowth. Macromolecular Bioscience, 2013;13(11):1601-9. (Wiley-Blackwell - www.wiley.com/; Macromolecular Bioscience - onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1616-5195)
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels