Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "This observation illustrates that the CNT/Au/TiO2 nanocomposites modified electrode could obviously increase the relevant electron transfer rate and promote the electron exchange at electrode surface, which could readily provide enhanced stability and relatively long life-span to facilitate the high electricity production efficiency, suggesting its promising prospect application in MFCs."
For more information on this research see: Microbial biofuel cell operating effectively through carbon nanotube blended with gold-titania nanocomposites modified electrode. Electrochimica Acta, 2013;109():328-332. Electrochimica Acta can be contacted at:
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?