Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The data obtained suggest that the shifts of phase transition temperatures observed in the conditions of nanoconfinement are influenced markedly not only by pore size and geometry but also by other factors."
For more information on this research see: Phase Transitions in KNO3 Embedded in
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S.V. Baryshnikov, Russian Academy Sci, Siberian Branch, Boreskov Inst Catalysis,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels