"PM’s Youth Loan Scheme is the vision of our government to transform microfinance in to a dynamic industry, integrated with the overall financial system, catering to the underserved economic and geographic segments through self-sustaining business models and demand driven products, while maintaining high standards of governance", said Ms. Maryam Nawaz , Chairperson, PM's Youth Loan Scheme while chairing a meeting of Regional Heads of NBP from six regions here today. The meeting was convened as part of a series of review meetings regarding the progress update as well as the bottlenecks concerning the PM's Youth Loan Scheme's implementation. Representatives from different regions apprised the Chairperson about the ground realities prevailing in their respective area concerning the various issues like awareness level of the end beneficiaries of the scheme, time lag, problems faced by the applicants, information sharing and its verification, types of business the indigenous population of every region was interested in etc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder