The assignee for this patent, patent number 8620995, is
Reporters obtained the following quote from the background information supplied by the inventors: "Mobile communication terminals enabled for web browsing are gaining increasing popularity. Such mobile communication terminals include mobile telephones, smartphones, PDAs and handheld/notebook computers, which include browser client software, and which are arranged for operating in a wireless server/client environment. Such mobile terminals may suffer from reduced performance, including computational capacity, memory capacity, and/or communication bandwidth capacity, compared to stationary full-scale computer devices. There is thus a general need to provide solutions that result in improved overall performance of such devices when they are operating in a client/server environment. The present invention relates to such solutions which involve the modifying of a digital document, e.g. a markup language document held in a transcoding server."
In addition to obtaining background information on this patent, VerticalNews editors also obtained the inventor's summary information for this patent: "The invention is defined by the appended claims.
"Additional features and principles of the present invention will be recognized from the detailed description below.
"It is to be understood that both the foregoing general description and the following detailed description are exemplary and explanatory only and are not restrictive of the invention, as claimed."
For more information, see this patent: Lie,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?