Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The results demonstrated that both chemisorption and physisorption played important role in CO2 adsorption on MWCNT-NH2, whereas the physisorption process was dominant for CO2 adsorption on MWCNT."
For more information on this research see: Enhancement of Carbon Dioxide Capture by Amine-Functionalized Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotube. Clean-Soil Air Water, 2013;41(10):939-948. Clean-Soil Air Water can be contacted at: Wiley-Blackwell,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from S. Khalili, Babol Univ Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels