The new Teseo III product family creates a new state-of-the-art in positioning accuracy by building on the industry-leading performance of ST's Teseo II single-chip satellite-tracking ICs. The new generation also leverages the Company's investment and support for sensor fusion as found in Automotive Dead Reckoning and Assisted-GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) functions.
"By adding the BeiDou satellite-tracking capabilities to existing support for all global systems, the Teseo III delivers greater accuracy and location precision in
The Teseo III product family is offered in two series:
• The STA8089 series adds support for the BeiDou constellation to devices that remain pin-to-pin compatible with the Teseo II series, to enable fast customer-application migration.• The STA8090 series adds a new, more efficient power-management unit, along with support for
The Teseo III product family provides a single-chip solution integrating the RF, digital control circuits and flash memory, to enable simultaneous tracking of multiple satellites regardless of their constellation and to deliver exceptional accuracy in urban canyons, where building and other obstructions make satellite visibility challenging. Like other products in the Teseo family, Teseo III combines high positioning accuracy and indoor sensitivity performance with powerful processing capabilities and superior design flexibility.
The Teseo III is now in qualification and will be available for sampling to customers in Q1 2014.
ST is a global leader in the semiconductor market serving customers across the spectrum of sense and power and automotive products and embedded processing solutions. From energy management and savings to trust and data security, from healthcare and wellness to smart consumer devices, in the home, car and office, at work and at play, ST is found everywhere microelectronics make a positive and innovative contribution to people's life. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented.
In 2012, the Company's net revenues were
For Press Information Contact:
Director Technical Media Relations
+1 781 591 0354
Teseo III from STMicro http://hugin.info/152740/R/1753350/591404.pdf
Teseo III from STMicro_IMAGE http://hugin.info/152740/R/1753350/591405.jpg
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?