Baku /09.01.14/Turan: The Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers has instructed the State Entrepreneurship Agency to draft the decision on natural gas price reduction. The Ukrainian state service for entrepreneurship development together with other interested executive agencies will work on the amendments to the Tax Code. It is planned to exempt the natural gas import transactions from value added tax (VAT), which will allow reducing gas price for the consumers. At the session of the Russian-Ukrainian intergovernmental commission under chairmanship of Russian and Ukrainian Presidents Vladimir Putin and Viktor Yanukovich on December 17, 2013 it was decided to reduce Russian gas price for the Ukraine by one third to $268.5 per 1000 cub.m. In the beginning of every quarter Naftogas and Gasprom will sign the additional agreement defining gas price, otherwise the discount will cease being effective.—0—
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict