CENTRICA finance director Nick Luff has announced he is quitting this year to join information group Reed Elsevier , The utility company said the search for a new finance chief was underway. Mr Luff will leave some time before December 31 but the a date has yet to be finalised. Mr Luff , who previously worked at shipping group P&O, will be chief financial officer at Reed. He is replacing Duncan Palmer , who said in September he would leave the Anglo-Dutch media group because of family circumstances. Royal Bank of Canada analyst John Musk said the loss of Mr Luff was a blow to Centrica as he was seen as one of the best finance officers in the European utility sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California