CENTRICA finance director Nick Luff has announced he is quitting this year to join information group Reed Elsevier , The utility company said the search for a new finance chief was underway. Mr Luff will leave some time before December 31 but the a date has yet to be finalised. Mr Luff , who previously worked at shipping group P&O, will be chief financial officer at Reed. He is replacing Duncan Palmer , who said in September he would leave the Anglo-Dutch media group because of family circumstances. Royal Bank of Canada analyst John Musk said the loss of Mr Luff was a blow to Centrica as he was seen as one of the best finance officers in the European utility sector.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU