NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- LMP Corporate Loan Fund Inc. (NYSE:TLI) today announced a monthly distribution of $0.0725 per common share for January 2014 . The distribution amount is unchanged from the prior month. The distribution schedule appears below: Month Ex-Date Record Date Payable Date Amount Type January 1/22/2014 1/24/2014 1/31/2014 $0.0725 Income This press release is not for tax reporting purposes but is being provided to announce the amount of the Fund’s distribution that has been declared by the Board of Directors. In early 2015, after definitive information is available, the Fund will send shareholders a Form 1099-DIV, if applicable, specifying how the distributions paid by the Fund during the prior calendar year should be characterized for purposes of reporting the distributions on a shareholder’s tax return (e.g., ordinary income, long-term capital gain or return of capital). LMP Corporate Loan Fund Inc. is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC (“LMPFA”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Legg Mason, Inc., is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Fund’s portfolio. Contact the Fund at 1-888-777-0102 for additional information, or consult the Fund’s web site at www.lmcef.com . Data and commentary provided in this press release are for informational purposes only. Legg Mason and its affiliates do not engage in selling shares of the Fund. Media: LMP Corporate Loan Fund Inc. Maria Rosati , 212-805-6036 email@example.com Source: LMP Corporate Loan Fund Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy