Kasikorn Research Center ( K Research ) believes Thailand's bank lending's to expand 8%-10% this year, while it was recorded at 10% last year. According to K Research , the nation's gross domestic product (GDP) is likely to accelerate 0.5%-4.5%, depending on political developments and export growth. The retail finance growth is projected to decrease 9.5% during the period, as compared to an expansion of 11% in last year, while it was recorded at 22% in 2012. The bank lending growth is likely to expand at a slower pace this year due to uncertain conduct of local and foreign market.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence