The Islamabad Stock Exchange (ISE) Thursday witnessed a bullish trend as the ISE-10 Index was up by 0.95 points to close at 4732.92 points. A total of 64,400 shares were traded, which showed a negative growth of 176,100 shares when compared to previous day’s trading of 240,500 shares. Out of 126 companies, share prices of 70 recorded increase while those of 55 companies decreased while the share prices of one company remained unchanged. The share price of National Foods increased by Rs25.75 while that of Siemens Pakistan Engineering decreased by Rs16.56 per share. Lafarge Pakistan Cement , Lotte Pakistan and Male Leaf Cement remained the top trading company with 3,000, 10,000 and 10,000 shares respectively.
Most Popular Stories
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.