An inventor from
When asked how he developed the idea, the inventor explained, "I developed this idea to help people recover their expensive phones without having to purchase a new one or take out expensive insurance bills. The invention eliminates the need to purchase a new phone because the original was lost or stolen. It also prevents the user from losing contacts and other information that is stored within the phone."
The original design was submitted to the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/InventHelp/Phone-Finder-Edd/prweb11469814.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?