DocuConsulting, a premier professional services firm in CCM (Customer Communications Management), today announced that veteran CCM industry executive,
Ed has been the top sales executive in the CCM industry for almost 30 years. His background includes Image Sciences (Documerge),
"We are extremely excited to have Ed as part of our team." said
Docuconsulting has also been in development of new of conversion and migration utilities to assist its customers with the move between software vendor solutions. Ed will play a critical role in the design, development and deployment of these utilities.
DocuConsulting is a premier professional services firm in CCM (Customer Communications Management). We specializes in document publishing, automation and EDMS (Electronic Document Management Solutions) solutions. With experience implementing thousands of projects for hundreds of large to medium sized companies in the Insurance, Utility and the Financial Services industries, DocuConsulting and its team of top consultants set the standard.
Docuconsulting's specialty includes interactive correspondence, batch and real-time policy issuance, statements, billing, quote systems, compliance, data middleware, business automation and archive solutions. We have partnerships with most of the top software providers in CCM offering low risk solutions for highly complex business problems and mission critical applications.
For more information, visit http://www.DocuConsulting.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11465815.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study