“We are honored to receive this award for one of our software solutions for the second year in a row,” said
The second annual University Business Readers’ Choice Top Products award recognizes products that have made a positive impact at colleges and universities this year. The products were selected by the editors of University Business from nominations submitted by the readership of the magazine, and were based on both the quantity of nominations and the quality of reader nominations. The complete list of products is available online and in the January issue of University Business magazine.
“This acknowledgment is a tribute to the collaborative approach we have taken in the development of this product,” said
About Huron’s Research Software Solutions
Huron’s research software solutions include a comprehensive portfolio of applications designed to make the management of sponsored research easier and more compliant with governing regulations. With particular focus on improving the business processes that support growing research enterprises, our solution consists of ecrt® effort reporting software; efacs® software for facilities and administrative (F&A) cost rate management; and Click® Portal solutions for grants management, conflict of interest, human and animal research oversight, clinical trials, and other research areas. Huron Education’s professionals have worked with more than 90 of the top 100 research universities in the U.S. Learn more at www.huronconsultinggroup.com/ResearchSoftware or follow us on Twitter: @Huron.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion