By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Franklin Federal Tax Free Income Fund (Form NSAR-A) was posted on December 27, 2013 . There was one document filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0000357310-13-000021. The contact information for this company is ONE FRANKLIN PARKWAY, SAN MATEO CA 94403-1906, 650-570-3000. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/357310/0000357310-13-000021-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Finance and Investment, Investment and Finance, Franklin Federal Tax Free Income Fund . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?