Alcatel OneTouch launched two new smartphones and a pair of tablets, as it seeks to widen its profile of both high-spec and mid-tier devices.
Leading its high-end charge is Idol X+, a high-spec smartphone powered by a 2GHz octacore processor, with 5-inch full HD display and 13.1 megapixel camera. The device is said to desigend on the global success of the Idol range , which the organization claims has gained a reputation for offering the best balance of features, performance and design .
This is joined by the mid-tier POP C9 phablet, which has a 5.5-inch qHD display, is powered by a 1.4GHz quadcore processor, and involves an 8 megapixel camera. It is the largest device in the organization s POP C series, which otherwise has screens varying from 3.5-inches to 5-inches.
The two tablets are POP 7 and POP 8, with the numbers symbolizing the screen size. The smaller device is powered by a 1.3GHz dualcore processor while its larger brother has a 1.3GHz quadcore chip.
The POP 7 and POP 8 are a great first step in our product alignment for smartphones and tablets. They re firmly rooted in the unique character of the POP series: fun, and colourful that offers a smart but simple user experience,
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana