Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The role of surface-capping was also discussed and proved to be the key factor to achieve the maximum band-edge emission of QDs by tuning the crystal growth kinetics."
For more information on this research see: Understanding the Occurrence of the Maximum Band-Edge Photoluminescence of TGA-Capped CdS QDs via Growth Kinetic Study. Crystal Growth & Design, 2013;13(12):5220-5228. Crystal Growth & Design can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels