By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Investment Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Excelsior Multi-strategy Hedge Fund of Funds , LLC (Form SC TO-I) was posted on December 26, 2013 . There were 11 documents filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0000902664-13-004061. The contact information for this company is US TRUST HEDGE FUND MANAGEMENT INC., 225 HIGH RIDGE ROAD, STAMFORD CT 06905, 203-352-4400. Our editors provided additional information about Form SC TO-I: Tender offer statement by Issuer. Replaces SC 13E-4 as of January 2000 . A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1119896/0000902664-13-004061-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance, Excelsior Multi-strategy Hedge Fund of Funds LLC . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?