Nexia Home Intelligence brings together the best home automation technology into a single, easy-to-use platform, allowing consumers to stay connected to what matters most. Nexia subscribers can control products throughout their home including locks, lights, thermostats, cameras, sensors, and more, all from their smartphone or computer. By collaborating with Enphase, the national leader in residential solar technology, Nexia Home Intelligence will greatly enhance the management and monitoring aspects of home-energy use by including energy production data for the first time.
“As the importance and penetration of solar power increases every year, we have been looking to bring renewable energy generation information into the data accessible via Nexia Home Intelligence,” stated
“The relationship with Nexia represents the perfect joining of smart solar and intelligent home technologies,” commented
Lennar, one of the nation’s largest homebuilders, sees the value of these joint efforts and already includes the Nexia Home Intelligence platform and a solar-power system with Enphase Microinverters as standard features in many of its new-home communities. The combination allows Lennar homeowners to enjoy the cost savings and environmental benefits of solar power at no up-front cost and gives them unmatched control over their home’s core functions – from heating and cooling to door locks and lighting.
“Residential solar and home automation used to be costly and often complicated add-ons, but the innovative collaboration between Enphase and Nexia allows Lennar to bring advanced living to buyers at all price points,” said
Visit Nexia Home Intelligence at CES (South Hall 1, Booth 21309):
Nexia will be showcasing the Enphase System at CES this week at the
About Nexia Home Intelligence /
Nexia Home Intelligence is a leading home automation system and a brand of
Enphase Energy®, the Enphase logo and other trademarks or service names are the trademarks of
Global Corporate Communication Manager
Formula PR for Nexia Home Intelligence
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?