Fadi Ghandour has announced a new venture capital fund with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) as co-investor. Fadi, an early investor in Maktoob internet portal that was sold to Yahoo for $164 million , is the chairman of logistics firm Aramex and an active investor from the Middle East . His other investment firms are Wamda Capial and MENA Venture Investments.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South