Shares in the LED lighting business Dialight plunged by 17 per cent to 700p yesterday after the firm warned its full-year profits would be lower than expected. Despite industrial lighting sales rising by 50 per cent in the last year, Dialight has more than halved its cashflow at £7m and now expects profit before tax to be not less than £14.5m - compared with last year's £19.7m, after delays in receiving almost £3m of orders.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March