The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "A paradigm is suggested for the development of improvements in understanding based on the needed evolution of ever-increasingly precise experimental results, accurate theoretical model descriptions and incorporation of this information into the rapidly progressing development of numerical/computer modelling of real material behaviors."
For more information on this research see: Plastic strain localization in metals: origins and consequences. Progress in Materials Science, 2014;59():1-160. Progress in Materials Science can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes