The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "MNP-AMG(n) showed enhanced affinity for substrate, thermal stability, storage stability and reusability."
For more information on this research see: Immobilization of amyloglucosidase from SSF of Aspergillus niger by crosslinked enzyme aggregate onto magnetic nanoparticles using minimum amount of carrier and characterizations.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet