The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "These results support a model for the distinctive fluorescence properties of small nanocrystal clusters based on nonradiative energy transfer, in which the high/low blinking of a cluster is a consequence of on/off blinking of the 'acceptor' (smallest energy gap) nanocrystal in the cluster."
For more information on this research see: Blinking Statistics of Small Clusters of Semiconductor Nanocrystals.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU