Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Friday said the conditions for guarantors in the Youth Business Loan Scheme have been eased keeping in view the difficulties faced by the youth. He said that now any person including blood relation/family member having a net worth of 1.5 times the loan can give a guarantee. Further, any Grade-15 or above government officer who still has eight or more years in service can be a guarantor. More than one person with cumulative net worth of more than 1.5 times the loan can give a collective guarantee against a single loan application. Anyone with a net worth more than 1.5 times the loan can give his own guarantee. Moreover, applicant's bank account can be in any bank including National Bank of Pakistan , the Prime Minister said. He made these remarks in his address to the applicants of Youth Business Loan Scheme at Hyderabad .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4