SHANGHAI , January 8 , SinoCast -- China Overseas Land And Investment announces that COFI (Cayman), a unit of controlling shareholder, plans to repurchase USD 500 million secured exchangeable bonds maturing in 2014 issued in 2007 in cash. The company will issue not more than USD 850 million secured exchangeable bonds maturing in 2021 through COFI (Cayman) IV; it has engaged Citi and Goldman Saches as joint book runners and underwriters.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11