Cobalt International Energy, Inc. Files SEC Form S-3ASR, Automatic Shelf Registration Statement of Securities of Well-known Seasoned Issuers ( Dec. 30, 2013 ) By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Energy Weekly News -- According to news reporting originating from Washington, D.C. , by VerticalNews journalists, a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing by Cobalt International Energy, Inc. (Form S-3ASR) was posted on December 30, 2013 . The SIC code for this company is 1311, Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas . There were 7 documents filed with this form. The SEC file number is 0001047469-13-011418. The contact information for this company is COBALT CENTER, 920 MEMORIAL CITY WAY, SUITE 100, HOUSTON TX 77024, (713) 579-9100. Our editors provided additional information about Form S-3ASR: Automatic shelf registration statement of securities of well-known seasoned issuers. A U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing is a formal document or financial statement submitted to the SEC by publicly-traded companies. For additional information on this SEC filing see: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1471261/0001047469-13-011418-index.html . Keywords for this news article include: Oil & Gas, SEC Filing, Energy Companies, Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas . Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?