Citi's Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) has launched the CitiDirect Banking Evolution (BE) Tablet, a new iPad app. The app provides visibility into important transactional and financial information, supporting decision-making and business management for treasury and finance executives. Designed exclusively for CitiDirect BE users, the app provides flexibility and control to access critical information in just a few taps, said a statement. Executives can use the app to check their company's global cash position and action on their payments activity. They can use it to see a map or a graph for the resulting balances and then subsequently confirm the execution of the company's financial strategy. Naveed Sultan , global head of TTS at Citi , said: "This new offering illustrates Citi's continued commitment to become the world's digital bank and to develop a full digitally enabled tool set to meet the needs of our clients. "This service was developed specifically for our clients who require timely data and information to drive their business in an increasingly fast paced operating environment." Developed by the TTS team, including the Citi Innovation Lab Dublin, the new service brings core functionality available on the CitiDirect BE platform directly to clients' iPads. CitiDirect BE Tablet is currently available in English and is live in 23 countries around the world. It will updated with additional languages and be available on Android devices and additional platforms. - TradeArabia News Service ?
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4