ENP Newswire - 08 January 2014 Release date- 07012014 - An extraordinary General Meeting in Cermaq ASA was held today. The General Meeting approved to distribute a dividend of NOK 51 per share following the sale of the feed division EWOS . The dividend payments are covered by accrued profits. The dividend will be paid on 17th January 2014 to the company's shareholders as per 7th January 2014 , and the share will be listed exclusive of dividend from 8th January 2014 onwards. The General Meeting granted with more than a 2/3 majority the Board of Directors proposed changes of the company's articles of association. IR Contact: Dag Sletmo Manager Tel: +47 23 68 50 26, +47 952 86 134 [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules