A TOWN-WIDE campaign to promote affordable credit in Middlesbrough is looking for talented young artists to design a poster. The town's Middlesbrough Partnership and the Know YourMoney (KYM) project are asking for submissions to the competition which will close on Friday, January 17 . The poster needs to encourage the various forms of affordable credit, such as credit unions, as an alternative to payday loans. The winning artist will receive [pounds]100 of love2shop vouchers. Entries can be added to the KYM Middlesbrough Facebook page or emailed to susan. borrow@erimus housing.co.uk
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?