Experienced executive to guide company’s growth
“We are indeed fortunate to have attracted an established senior technology executive of Brian’s stature and experience," stated
Berns is a successful software industry veteran with over twenty years of senior executive experience, including most recently his position as President and Chief Operating Officer at
"The team has conducted a remarkable transformation of Knoa over the last few years,” added Berns. “Knoa has a broad global customer base and an impressive set of capabilities in user experience monitoring for enterprise applications. I look forward to building on these capabilities and leading Knoa’s team to continued success."
Knoa® Software delivers on-premise and cloud-based solutions that monitor, measure and manage how end-users are utilizing enterprise applications to optimize end-user experience, enhance user performance, and deliver return on investment. Uniquely, Knoa automation provides complete and deep insight into all activities, by user, for each application monitored. 20 percent of the Fortune 50 and hundreds of Global 5000 companies have already licensed Knoa software to power their user experience and optimize their performance. For more information visit www.knoa.com. You can also follow us on Twitter: @knoasoftware.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation