(Logo: http://photos.prnasia.com/prnh/20140108/8521400091LOGO )
"With the exponential growth of mobile and cloud, it is an incredibly exciting time to join BlueCat," says
Combined with Wertkin's ability to foster research and innovation, Hyatt as Chief Scientist will be able to focus on patent innovation as well as key development projects.
"We are at an inflection point in the marketplace where BlueCat's products and solutions have never been more critical for enterprises which depend on complex yet agile global networks to remain competitive," says
At BlueCat, we believe the explosive growth of connected devices requires a more intelligent network to ensure reliable, secure, always-on application access and connectivity. BlueCat IP Address Management (IPAM) solutions provide a smarter way to connect mobile devices, applications, virtual environments and clouds. With unified mobile security, address management, automation and self-service, BlueCat offers a rich source of network intelligence that can be put into action to protect your network, reduce IT costs and ensure reliable service delivery.
Enterprises and government agencies worldwide trust BlueCat to manage millions of devices and solve real business and IT challenges - from secure, risk-free BYOD to virtualization and cloud automation. Our innovative solutions and expertise enable organizations to build a network infrastructure that is more scalable, reliable and secure, as well as simplify the transition to next-generation technologies including IPv6, DNSSEC, M2M and SDN.
For further information:
PR and Community Manager, BlueCat
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Biden Considers Mediation in Venezuela
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers