Birch Equity Partners is a new private equity firm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia , focused on investing in established expansion- stage businesses with future growth potential. According to a release, Birch Equity Partners is a partnership between Holcombe Green , Jr., Vincent M. Oddo and Dr. R. Kirby Godsey . " Birch Equity Partners has been a vision of ours for some time and we are excited to finally get started," said Vincent M. Oddo , Managing Partner. "Our prior success growing and operating Birch Communications has enabled us to develop a unique set of assets and resources which we think will be very valuable to small and mid- sized expansion-stage businesses that are seeking capital as well as practical management expertise and a unique set of back-office capabilities." "Over the past 18 years, as we have grown Birch Communications , we have learned a great deal about what it takes to grow from a small expansion-stage firm into a much larger established firm," said Oddo. "We are now prepared to leverage this experience and success by seeking out other expansion-stage firms and using our capital and our expertise to assist them as they build great businesses." "While there are many private equity firms available in today's marketplace, Birch Equity Partners can offer more than just a capital investment," Oddo states. "The real value that we offer is our depth of experience that comes from years of hands-on, successful M&A, Back-Office Operations, Call Center Operations, Business Modeling and Communications expertise that we can offer businesses looking to reach the next level. No one else has what we can offer." More information: www.birchequity.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?