The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "ConclusionAs the palate component of our multilevel procedure, expansion sphincter pharyngoplasty, including conventional nose surgery and robotic surgery, seems to be superior to uvulopalatopharyngoplasty."
For more information on this research see: Combined transoral robotic tongue base surgery and palate surgery in obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome: Expansion sphincter pharyngoplasty versus uvulopalatopharyngoplasty. Head and Neck-Journal for the Sciences and Specialties of the Head and Neck, 2014;36(1):77-83. Head and Neck-Journal for the Sciences and Specialties of the Head and Neck can be contacted at: Wiley-Blackwell,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO