Armstrong World Industries Inc. stock closed at a 52-week high on Friday. Shares of the Lancaster -based building products company reached $59.34 before closing at $58.20 . The stock closed Monday at $57.23 , down 0.97. The stock has trended generally upward since mid-November. On Nov. 5 , Armstrong announced Thomas B. Mangas would succeed Frank J. Ready as CEO. Ready stepped down Nov. 16 . And on Nov. 7 , Armstrong announced the Armstrong Asbestos Personal Injury Settlement Trust and private equity firm TPG would sell 6 million shares, worth a little more than $300 million . Armstrong trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol AWI . Armstrong is expected to report its fourth-quarter and full-year results for 2013 in mid-February.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit