Arab Finanace: Arabia Investments & Development (AIND) called for extraordinary general meeting (EGM) to discuss canceling capital increase by the value of land offered by Mohamed Metwally , CEO of Arabia Investments & Development and his mother due to Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA) decision. The EGM will be on January 23rd to discuss cancelling capital increase and the reduction of the issued capital of the company through the execution of treasury shares.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law