By Targeted News Service ALEXANDRIA, Va. , Jan. 8 -- Allstate Insurance , Northbrook, Ill. , has been assigned a patent (8,626,628) developed by Donald Paul Abbs , La Grange, Ill. , and Graham Donald Ireland , Glencoe, Ill. , for an "annuity having interest rate coupled to a referenced interest rate." The patent application was filed on June 22, 2012 (13/531,056). The full-text of the patent can be found at http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=28&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PTXT&s1=20140107.PD.&s2=%28IL.ASST.%29&OS=ISD/01/07/2014+AND+AS/IL&RS=ISD/01/07/2014+AND+AS/IL Written by Sudarshan Harpal ; edited by Jaya Anand . SH0108JA0108-966837
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'