Yields on Bahraini government's weekly 91-day Treasury bills fell 1 basis point, the central bank reported. The BHD 45mn ( USD 119.36mn ) bill will be issued on January 8, 2014 and matures on April 9, 2014 . The weighted average rate of interest is 1.05% compared to 1.06% for the previous issue on January1, 2014.The approximate average price for the issue was 99.734% with the lowest accepted price being 99.733%.
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes