SUNNYVALE, Calif. --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) will discuss the company’s financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2013 via live stream video. WHEN: Tuesday, January 28 at 2:00 p.m. Pacific/ 5:00 p.m. Eastern WHERE: The live stream will be broadcast from Yahoo’s Sunnyvale studio and will be available exclusively on Yahoo Finance at finance.yahoo.com . The video will be archived after the event at http://investor.yahoo.net and will be available for 90 days following the broadcast. About Yahoo Yahoo is focused on making the world's daily habits inspiring and entertaining. By creating highly personalized experiences for our users, we keep people connected to what matters most to them, across devices and around the world. In turn, we create value for advertisers by connecting them with the audiences that build their businesses. Yahoo is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California , and has offices located throughout the Americas , Asia Pacific (APAC) and the Europe , Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions. For more information, visit the pressroom ( pressroom.yahoo.net ) or the company's blog ( yahoo.tumblr.com ). Yahoo is the trademark and/or registered trademark of Yahoo! Inc. All other names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Yahoo! Inc. Media Relations Sarah Meron , 408-349-4040 firstname.lastname@example.org or Investor Relations Joon Huh , 408-349-3382 email@example.com Source: Yahoo! Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?