ENP Newswire -
Release date- 06012014 -
Combining superior graphics display performance with touch, voice, sound and haptic technologies,
Making its debut at the show,
The range's advanced concept, the high-performance digital LightScape D3.0, incorporates complex 3D graphics, camera inputs and video features for driver awareness, presented through a superior quality 12.3-inch display.
The HMeye cockpit concept features an innovative user interface which, enabled by camera technology, is controlled by the driver's eye gaze and head direction data, coupled with image attribute tracking. Selection controls are retained on the steering wheel to improve response time while allowing the driver to focus on the road ahead. Further input methods can be added to offer a wide range of features without compromising the interface's response time.
The Horizon Cockpit also features a unique dual-layered display offering two depths of view, enabling the user to virtually 'push' through the graphics on the first pane to access the second. The cockpit also incorporates a further touch-sensitive pad, creating a virtual touch screen.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down