VDIworks, a leading provider of virtualization and cloud computing software, announced its support for NVIDIA’s® GRID™ technology and Microsoft® RemoteFX™ via the award winning Virtual Desktop Platform™.
VDIworks Virtual Desktop Platform™ (VDP) provides end point management and brokers connections between physical hosts/Virtual Machines & Thin/Zero Clients. Being completely hardware vendor agnostic, it provides IT administrators complete end-to-end management and the ability to manage their Virtual Desktop Infrastructure from a single management console.
“One of the major barriers to Virtual Desktop adoption has been the need to have a true PC like experience with decent to high end graphics”, said
The VDIworks Virtual Desktop Platform™ is the industry’s most powerful VDI management suite. It encompasses all the major features required to create, deploy and manage a Virtual Desktop environment. Key features include the following:
1. The ability to broker connections between users or end points with physical or virtual hosts.
2. Monitoring and managing of Windows® or Linux based virtual and physical desktops.
3. The ability to create VM Groups for shared and dedicated access.
4. Integration with local Workgroups or Active Directory to handle authentication.
5. Use of software based load balancing ensures users are connected to the healthiest resources.
6. Support for several different windows and Linux based thin clients via an installable app.
7. Out-of-band management via IPMI and in-band via
8. Support for high end graphics using NVIDIA’S GRID™ technology.
9. Delivery of virtual sessions through RDP 8.0 and RemoteFX™ for true PC like performance.
As the VDI market has matured over the last few years, VDP has evolved into one of the industry’s best solutions catering to the diverse needs of the changing enterprise.
More information on the product is available on the VDIworks website, http://www.vdiworks.com.
VDIworks makes easy-to-use software that enables IT managers to centrally create, deploy and manage virtual desktop infrastructure. The company's technology is based on more than 20 patents and is built on five generations of proven success with enterprise environments. VDIworks offers ultimate flexibility and preserves customer choice by giving customers the ability to deploy the right solution for the right user type, utilize any back-end hardware, end-point user access device or virtualization technology for desktop virtualization. The VDIworks Virtual Desktop Platform streamlines and simplifies virtual desktop deployments, enabling IT organizations to gain improved management and control, ensuring data and asset security, delivering a superior end-user experience, and ensuring the business continuity and cost reductions promised by desktop virtualization to companies around the world. For more information on VDIworks, visit http://www.vdiworks.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/vdiworks/virtual-desktop-platform/prweb11466684.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation