The VibeHub platform gives developers a way to create whole home audio systems that are quick and easy to bring to market. CSR s industry proven technology can be easily integrated and gives developers flexibility to differentiate their designs and determine the end-user experience.
The fully featured VibeHub platform can be used to build wireless speakers, intelligent audio adaptors, networked audio amplifiers and a wide range of other consumer audio products. These devices can simultaneously pull content from multiple sources including digital media servers, Internet radio or cloud services and distribute around the home autonomously. VibeHub s extensible networking capabilities enable interoperability with a wide range of today s popular wireless streaming protocols, including Apple s AirPlay, which means that consumers aren t limited to buying into a specific ecosystem.
The platform s Bluetooth® capabilities enable consumers to stream audio from a wide range of mobile devices, making it easy to share music over the home network to any room without the Bluetooth audio source device having to join the home Wi-Fi network.
Consumers want networked audio products that accommodate any input and music source they want to use, and allow them to listen to different content in different rooms without any effort, says
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu