In trading on Tuesday, auto parts shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 2%. Leading the group were shares of Ballard Power Systems (BLDP), up about 10.8% and shares of Federal Mogul (FDML) up about 9.6% on the day. Also showing relative strength are shipping shares, up on the day by about 1.7% as a group, led by Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK), trading up by about 7.3% and Danaos (DAC), trading up by about 7.1% on Tuesday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Leaders010713&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?