Theatro, the pioneer of the market’s first voice-enabled enterprise wearable and productivity applications solution for retail will be demonstrating their “Heads up and Hands Free” solution at NRF’s 103rd Big Show in AccuCode’s Booth #2247, Level 1.
“As a leader in providing state of the art solutions to leading retailers” said
Theatro continues to gain traction in the retail sector by providing an easy to use enterprise wearable solution that helps retailers maximize communications and employee productivity.
“We are honored to be highlighted in AccuCode’s booth this year at NRF’s Big Show event” said
Theatro develops and markets enterprise wearable-based solutions designed to reinvent how retail employees interact with customers, IT systems and each other. Theatro will be at NRF Big Show (http://bigshow14.nrf.com/) booth # 2247 January 13 – 14. To discover how Theatro can help with in-store productivity, please visit http://www.theatro.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11466935.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Hillary Clinton Smacks Putin Again